lunes, 21 de marzo de 2005

And then I...

I fell sick, I can not stand this anymore, my head goes round and round, I do not want to think, I do not want to talk, my thoughts are my fear, they torture me, they do not let me be.

My head has been raped, my whole being has no meaning Since I was born, since the parents of my parents has been born, I have been raped. This is not the way my thoughts goes everyday I have a different language I just took this one borrowed. I do not want to think in the language I have been used all my life, I do not want it. Time ago, I saw a film about an Irish guy who wanted that someone took his fist and put it inside his mounth and take the english language from his tongue, I want the same thing, someone, please, do something take the language of the parents of my parents and throw it far away from me, from my brain, from my thoughts. Ya no quiero pensar en español.

No hay comentarios: